Some TeacherBridge Projects
Classroom Resources and Projects
Cyberdiscussion Cafes and Resources
- Web Pals: Electronic discussion forum for literature groups at BMS and VT.
- EDCI 4424: Website for EDCI 4424 Literature for Adolescence projects and resources.
- Virtual Book Club: Elementary students discussing literature across MCPS
- Cyber-Discussion Cafe: an interactive MOO for discussion projects coordinated by Donna Logan.
- Discussion Cafe North: an interactive MOO for discussion projects coordinated by Kathleen Carico.
- The Buzz: cyberdiscussions in Sheridan Wyoming
- WebPenPals: online discussions for learning how to teach critical literacy at the University of Tennessee headed by Susan Groenke.
Environmental Education Projects: www.ForestEd.org and www.WatershedEd.org
See how Teacher Bridge is being used in each project!